DTX is committed to create a dynamic work environment that is professionally challenging and personally rewarding. Our comprehensive training program offers first-hand learning experiences to hone your skills in leadership, management, and business. We are dedicated to celebrating the successes and achievements of our employees through initiatives that foster a workplace that respects our employees and values their contributions. Beyond just providing jobs, we invest in building careers for our employees.
Our work culture focuses on employee development and work-life balance. We offer growth for top performers, global resources and experiences, and the opportunity to work across a number of industries and geographies.
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Outbound telesales abroad
- Night Shift Work
- Work/study abroad will be preferred
- English medium background is preferable
- Making outbound calls to USA & Canada to sell services or products.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: O level/ A Level/ Fresh Graduate/ BBA/ MBA
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age 18 to 30 year(s)
- Excellent Fluency in Speaking English is a must...
- Willing to work night shifts to match business hours in USA & CANADA
- Minimum HSC. Students from A & O level and from private universities will get first priority.
- Daily Sales Commission on Top of Basic Salary
- Hourly or Fixed Salary
- Two weeks of training.
- Highly attractive sales commission. Guaranteed on-time payment will be provided.
- Experience in MCA Projects will get first Priority.
- Find the groundbreaking career and build yourself as an asset for the country to build our economy.